Rat barrows biggest feature is its simplicity. The key start Briggs and Stratton engine with automatic choke and fixed throttle means a quick start every time even on frosty mornings.
The single variable speed pedal for forward and reverse makes operation a breeze. A large 7lt fuel tank reduces the need for regular refueling, and a transparent fuel gauge window allows the operator to see fuel levels at all times.Tipping large loads is made easy by the balanced load, free tip design. Taking lawn clippings, horse manure or garden pruning’ s from A to B has never been easier. The Rat Barrow has no problem with heavier loads such as fire wood, soil or sand and feed bags can be transported and or tipped with ease. A sturdy tow hitch at the rear enables a Rat Barrow designed trailer to be attached which also tips, doubling carrying capacity.
- 98cm (38 inches) wide – 2.3m (7.5 ft) long
- Powered by a key start Briggs and Stratton engine
- Easy driving with Tuff Torq K47 hydrostatic transmission
- Galvanised steel frame
- Carry up to 200kg (440 pounds)
- Gross vehicle mass of 400kg (880 pounds)
- Top speed of 10kph (6mph)
- 3.5m turn radius
- Polyethylene tub 150 ltrs (40 gallons)
- Articulated body means ease of access into small spaces
- Suitible for inclines up-to 15 degrees
- Easy forward tipping tub
- Winner of the Commonwealth Bank Innovation in
- Agricultural award at Farmworld 2014.
- Winner of the 2013 Bendigo Inventor Awards for
- Agricultural and Environmental Sustainability.